Living the good sofa life has never been this affordable or this easy. When you’re lounging on this Sofa’s multiple layers of comfy cushioning and easy-to-clean woven fabric, the whole room feels a little more homey.
With simple maintenance, your sofa should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum regularly to remove dust from the fabric
- Fluff cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Always blot stains; never rub. Use a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot in a circular motion.