Ottomans are famous for their ability to be a handy footrest, spare seat, or side table stand-in. But with a piece like this, your ottoman can take on one more role in your home: storage!
With simple maintenance, your ottoman should last for years. Follow these easy tips to extend its lifespan:
- Vacuum to remove dust from the fabric
- Fluff feather and down cushions to maintain their loft
- Avoid direct sunlight for extended periods
- When cleaning a spill or stain, avoid using water. We recommend keeping water-free cleaning solvents handy for these situations.
- Attend to stains as soon as possible. Always blot stains; never rub. Use a clean, dry, white cloth. Work from the outer edge to the center of the spot in a circular motion.
- Do not leave items that may transfer color on top of fabric cushions (e.g. newspaper)
You may also like: